Summer adventure starts with what’s inside your duffel bag. Good for travel, good for keeping things organized, this shipping-container-inspired duffel protects your gear from rain and rough handling. Padded shoulder straps are a nice touch for approaches to the crag or bushwhacking to the riverside put-in. patagonia.com
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps; two haul handles and four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1190 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.